OZTek and Nikon have teamed up to introduce an exciting new portfolio category to the OZTek2017 Underwater Photographic Competition.
Nikon Dive Portfolio of the Year will be a chosen collection of six (6) images to be displayed at OZTek2017 on 18/19th March at the Australian Technology Park, Sydney.
Competition entrants can enter up to 10 images from the existing competition categories, from which six (6) shots will be chosen by the Judges for the Nikon Dive Portfolio of the Year.
Our competition judges will be looking for the following criteria when choosing the Nikon Portfolio of the Year:
‘The portfolio needs to demonstrate clarity of vision and artistic intent to produce an inspirational body of work from three of the five standard OZTek Underwater Photography Competition categories. Portfolio images should show breadth of skill with different underwater photography styles (e.g. wide angle, macro etc.), lighting techniques and subject matter while illustrating the passion, dedication and expertise needed to create a consistent collection of captivating images’.
Nikon Dive Portfolio of the Year Award rules:
- The Nikon Dive Portfolio of the Year is for ages 18 and over.
- Entrants can submit between six (6) and 10 images from which our jury will select a maximum of six (6) images for the final portfolio.
- Each entrant may submit one (1) portfolio only.
- Images provided need to represent three (3) of the five (5) of the existing competition categories.
- The same, or substantially similar, entries may not be entered in more than one (1) section of the competition.
The categories which need to be represented are:
- Cave Diving
- Wreck Diving
- Marine Life – wide angle without diver
- Marine life with Diver
- Macro or Super Macro marine life
- All images are subject to the overall competition terms & conditions
Nikon Dive Portfolio of the Year prize:
The winning portfolio will receive a Nikon D500 camera and 60mm lens
Competition registration will open September 5th, 2016 and close on January 31st, 2017
Registrations are now closed View the Entries